The property and conveyancing department has significant experience in all aspects of property law including:
- registration of a wide range of property transfers
- subdivisions and consolidations
- opening of township registers and advising on conditions of establishment of townships
- advising on and opening of Sectional Title registers including the formulation of rules and creation of management associations
- shareblock schemes
- registration of servitudes
- registration of mortgage bonds and notarial bonds
- drafting of property and finance related agreements
- furnishing of general advice on property related matters
LLI is on the panel of conveyancers for most major banks, attending to both home loan transactions and commercial property transactions.
No items found.